Friday, November 14, 2008

Youtube language channel

Take a look at my videos on youtube at GimmeLanguage There is everything from ASL basic lessons to explanations of common English errors commonly heard among native speakers of English. I also give easy-to-understand tips on how to replace those common mistakes with the correct form. I think the main problem is that our English teachers didn't make the rules of the language easily accessible to us. If anything they made it seem more complicated than it really was. I'm here to change that!

1 comment:

El Blog de Tutormania.net said...

Thanks for the videos, I was able to memorize the English rules better.

Are you suppose to say Supposably or Supposedly? Hey wait! isn't it "supposed to"?

ASL Basic Vocabulary

How to Become Fluent in ASL

Thanks for your donation